Fire protection for power plant
Nurek HPP - Tadschikistan
Renewal of stationary extinguishing systems, fire detection and control for the largest power plant in Nurek – Tajikistan
The rehabilitation of the Nurek power plant will secure the electrical energy supply in the Republic of Tajikistan and make an important contribution to the strategic use of renewable energy from hydropower in Central Asia.
The stationary extinguishing systems and the new fire alarm system from ACCURO Sonderlöschanlagen GmbH will provide optimum protection for the technically fully rehabilitated Nurek HPP power plant in Tajikistan.
New deluge systems with additional foam for the protection of the transformers, inert gas extinguishing systems for the safety of the generators and a new indoor hydrant system for the protection of the building, together with a new fire alarm and control system, are to prevent damage in the event of possible fires at the plants and the resulting costly outages.
Andritz Hydro - Österreich
approx. 2019 – 2029
Scope of supply:
- Design and engineering of the stationary extinguishing systems, the fire alarm system and the extinguishing system control
- Supply of the prefabricated system parts for 9 transformers incl. foam agent pumps, deluge valves, etc.
- Supply of the complete supply and extinguishing lines throughout the power plant
- Supply of the fire alarm system and extinguishing control system in the power plant
- Supply of the internal hydrant system
- Supply of the hand fire extinguishers incl. refilling system
- Supply of the inert gas extinguishing system to protect the generators
- Supervising, commissioning and training by ACCURO Sonderlöschanlagen GmbH in Nurek Tajikistan