Quality from ACCURO
Quality management system according to EN ISO 9001: 2015
The fulfilment of quality that is both expected from customers and laid down in the legal guidelines of ACCURO, is primarily guaranteed through a quality management system according to the international standard EN ISO 9001: 2015 and legal guidelines.
With the implementation of this standard, the management board of ACCURO is therefore complying with their organisational and supervisory duty which in turn emphasises their awareness of quality.
The management board and the quality assurance officers employed by them, are committed to constantly monitoring the effectiveness of the quality management system and improving it if necessary.
Quality policy of the company
Quality can not be tested, only produced.
This is the motto of ACCURO. According to this principle, all operations and services performed by us must be of an adequate quality. Customers and partners of ACCURO must therefore be integrated into the quality policy. The fact that ACCURO is active within the security sector makes a carefully applied quality policy indispensable and forms an important part of the company's success.
Our employees are therefore obliged to think and work in an economic manner in order to conserve both the resources of the company and those of the customer.
Furthermore, our employees are incorporated in the continuous improvement process in that they are encouraged to offer suggestions for improvement to the company management.
Corporate policy principles:
- Identify future projects in a timely manner
- Quick response to customer requests
- Look after and maintain regular customers
- Customer-oriented work with maximum flexibility
- Develop the best and cheapest solutions for the customer
- The greatest possible optimization of the system in accordance with the guidelines and customer requirements
- Reduction of the interfaces in the processing process
- Fair and correct dealings with the customer
- Fair and correct billing of the service
- Continuous development of the organization and the employees by processing experiences
- Open, collegial and friendly interaction between employees
- Creation of "intelligent, technical solutions"
- Consistently avoid unnecessary environmental pollution and comply with notification requirements
- Continuous improvement in terms of quality, productivity and environment
- Conservation of natural resources and compliance with environmental legislation
Health, safety and environmental policy
ACCURO is constantly focusing on bringing its advanced health, safety and environmental management system in line with the requirements of the customer. A risk-free and safe working environment is our utmost priority and must be an objective of all of our employees.
ACCURO commits to fulfilling and complying with the relevant legal, official and customer-related requirements.
These may include the following activities:
- Submission of an offer
- Transport of materials and persons
- Construction site facilities
- Assembly works
- Acceptance tests
- Maintenance of the systems
Every employee is committed to implementing and permanently applying the documented quality, safety and environmental management system within his/her area of responsibility.
ACCURO shall endeavour to continuously further develop and enhance the quality, safety and environmental management system and prevent environmental pollution.